Enjoy your life in heaven on earth when teaching English at China – salary $2700
Shenzhen is located in the southern portion of the Guang Dong Province, on the eastern
shore of the Pearl River Delta. Neighboring the Pearl River Delta and Hong Kong. Shenzhen’s location gives it a geographical advantage for economic development.
In 1980, the first Special Economic Zone of China was built in this city. From then on, the
city become a highlight of China, one known for its rapid economic growth.
1. Position details:
We are one of the largest and most respected training centers in China. Founded in 2011, we provide internationalized education to tens-of-thousands of students in an all-foreign-teacher environment.
Our vision and mission are to empower ordinary people to become extraordinary educators for our youth, and provide ESL teachers an opportunity to gain training, benefits, global standard contracts with competitive salaries, all for simply teaching in China
· Student age: 2 – 12 years old
· Class size: 4 – 6 students/class
· Teaching assistant available
· 5 working days, 2 consecutive days off
· 25 teaching hours + 10 office hours
· Curriculum + teaching material provided
2. Great salary package is waiting for you:
· Amazing salary: 16,000 RMB – 20,000 RMB (before tax) ($2300 – $2870)
· Housing allowance: 7,000 RMB ($1000)
· Sign-in bonus: 6,000 RMB
· Quarterly bonus
· Ending contract bonus: 15,000 RMB
· 10 personal day leave paid and all the holidays are paid
· Z visa sponsorship
· Health insurance provided
· Flight reimbursement: 6,000 RMB
· 1000 RMB/ student for enrollment bonus
· 150 RMB/ class for overtime teaching
· Performance bonuses
· Chinese language courses provided
· Legal Z work visa support
Native English speakers
Hold at least a BA degree in any field
2 years of teaching experience OR 120 hours in-class TEFL / CELTA certificate
Outgoing, dedicated, professional
HOW TO APPLY
Please kindly send your CV to us now: firstname.lastname@example.org and start your teaching journey.
Please provide us: Your photos of Degree, Certificates (preferred), Passport (preferred), a headshot and any social network ID or phone number that you have.