Open Global Education (OGE) established in 2017 and has been #connectingthebest and high-quality teachers with schools and training centres around China.
Currently, the Chinese government's policy for issuing visa for ESL teachers abroad looking for an opportunity in China must meet the following criteria:
- A passport holder from one of the following countries: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, or the United States
- If you are not a passport holder from the said countries, you must meet the following criteria.
- If you are outside of China; you have a bachelor degree or above in English Literature, Education, or Teaching.
- If you are in China; you confirm that your visa is transferable to the new employer.
- All teachers should possess a minimum of 120 hours of TEFL/TESOL/CELTA.
If you have a specific circumstance and you believe that you are eligible to enter China but not meeting the conditions above, please contact us through WeChat 18198775889 or WhatsApp +86-181-9877-5889 to discuss on how we can help you prior submitting your application.
The highly competitive benefits are listed, but not limited to below:
- Monthly salary range of 18,000 RMB - 30,000 RMB ( Include Free apartment located near the school or housing allowance)
- Teaching hours from 25 hours per week to a maximum of 40 hours per week
- Up to 10K for Summer/Winter Vacation without working, Paid public holidays, paid Christmas day off.
- Up to 10K Flight allowance after contract completion or upfront flight
- Legal work visa provided
- Medical insurance, Paid sick leaves.
We look forward to receiving your application and also welcoming you to china soon.