Working in One of the Most Attractive Cities in the World and Take Home up to 25000 RMB/MONTH
Nanjing, capital of China’s eastern Jiangsu province, is roughly 300km up the Yangtze River
from the city of Shanghai. It was the national capital during part of the Ming dynasty. Many
monuments and landmarks remain, including Zhonghua Gate (Gate of China), a preserved 14th-
century section of the massive wall that contained the old city’s southern entrance.
Who are we looking for?
Native English teachers who:
– Hold a Bachelor degree or above
– Love working with kids
– Have ability to bring fun and energy to the class.
How about teaching conditions at our school?
– Student age: 3 – 10 years old
– Ideal class size: 8-14 students/class
– 5 working day including weekends with only 16 teaching hours/week and 20 office hours.
– 2 days off on weekdays
– Local Teaching assistant in each class.
You are wondering about salary and benefits?
– Salary: 21000 – 25000 RMB
– Demo lesson bonus on top (60 RMB per student signs up)
– Relocation bonus: 9500 RMB
– Free TEFL course or TEFL reimbursement: 4000 RMB
+ FREE FLIGHT TICKET to China
+ 2 weeks paid training in Beijing with free meals and hotel accommodation
+ Health insurance (package for International teacher) provided
+ National days off
+ 100% support with Z visa and work permit to China.
What do you know about our school?
We are a business unit of TAL Education Group (NYSE, TAL ), established in Beijing in 2009, is
flourishing and expanding across China, with over 30, 000 students, and top 3 brand
recognition in the Chinese education industry. Created to provide much-needed quality
After school English training for children aged 1.5 – 15 years old, in a fun, motivating and entirely English speaking environment.
How to apply?
If you feel our school is what you are looking for, please don’t hesitate to send your CV and
qualification to our HR team via the email address.