Pay off your student loan with upto 25000 RMB per month! Emerge yourself in the cultural and historical beauty of Nanjing China
Many visitors only pass through handsome Nanjing when travelling from Shanghai to Beijing (or vice versa), but the capital of Jiangsu, lying on the lower stretches of the Yangzi River, boasts a rich and impressive historical heritage. It’s also one of the cleanest and best-looking cities in China.
Let’s take at look at the offer that you will receive when working as a teacher at our school in Nanjing!
– Salary: 21000 – 25000 RMB/month
– 9,500 RMB for relocation bonus
– Free TEFL course or reimburse TEFL course fee up to 4000 RMB
– Flight ticket to Beijing provided
– Full sponsor for 2-week training in Beijing
– Health insurance provided
– Full support with visa
– Settle down assistance provided.
How about teaching conditions at our school?
– Student age: 3 – 10 years old
– Ideal class size: 6-10 students/class
– 5 working day with only 16 teaching hours/week and 20 office hours.
– Local Teaching assistant in each class.
You are wondering about the requirements?
We are looking for native speaker English teachers who:
– Hold a Bachelor degree or above
– Love working with kids
– Have ability to bring fun and energy to the class.
How to apply?
If you feel our school is what you are looking for, don’t hesitate to send your CV and
relavant documents to our HR team via the email address.