Situated just 2 hours from Beijing and Tianjin; the coastal city of Qinhuangdao offers clean air, beautiful sunny weather, excellent beaches, the oldest sections of the Great Wall of China and vibrant city living at a low cost. Great shopping, food and coffee shops, great living choices and a small population makes Qinhuangdao a very easy and relaxed place to live.
Our school, S1 provides high-quality teaching to small group and 1-2-1 classes from kindergarten through to adults. The school’s facilities, classrooms and support team are of the highest standard. With multiple learning environments can be used in conjunction with your classes. Our environment features an aeroplane, a subway, a restaurant, a train, a downtown area with a shop and library, a garden, a playground and a lounge. Using these environments to compliment your classes and help create great learning experiences with more learning choices. All curriculums come with easy to use and detailed teacher’s books, teaching resources and interactive digital books, games and learning tools for use in class on interactive whiteboards to smart TV’s in all classrooms.
Note: Applicants must currently be residing in China due to current VISA and travel restrictions.
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Native Speaker from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, and the United States (Essential)
- TEFL / CELTA / TESOL (Preferred)
REMUNERATION & PACKAGE
- Z VISA: Z Employment Visa (School Pays)
- MONTHLY SALARY: 14,000 to 20,000 RMB per month
- TEACHING DAYS: 5 Days per week
- TEACHING HOURS: 21 Per Week (35 Hours inc Office Hours)
- CONTRACT: 1 or 2 Years depending on experience.
- PAID AIRFARE & RELOCATION
- MONTHLY BONUSES
- FREE APARTMENT