Make $2900/mo in Beijing & Shanghai + housing and flight allowances!
Teach Teenagers in Beijing
On the Mark is now accepting vibrant, enthusiastic and positive new and experienced teachers to teach English to teenagers in Beijing, China. There are currently over one hundred English teachers working in our Beijing centers, and we have over 2000 students around China. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about ESL jobs in Beijing. Teachers will teach small classes or one-on-one (15 full classes, the current average number of classes is 10) English courses (student ages 13 to 18 years old). Teacher will teach students how to learn English, develop their bilingual thinking ability, and convey the values of self-confidence, optimism and positive energy.
Teaching hours: 25 hours per week, no need to be at office when having no class (Saturday and Sunday need to go to work), two days of rest, not necessarily consecutive, depending on the specific class arrangement. Extra teaching hours shall be paid on an hourly basis (the calculation unit of extra teaching hours shall be monthly, that is, if the teaching hours exceed 100 hours in the current month, the overtime teaching fee shall be calculated, and the teaching hours shall be 130-140 yuan per hour, and no compulsory overtime work). The curriculum template is attached for reference only. The specific curriculum will be determined according to the needs of the school.
Apply for TEFL jobs in Beijing and get well-paid salaries and perks.
English Teaching Jobs in Beijing – Requirements
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree (any discipline)
- 120 hour TEFL certificate
- Must have a great passion teaching kids or teens
- 16,000 to 18,000 RMB monthly salary + free accommodation
- 18,000 to 20,000 RMB without housing
- 3,000 RMB monthly housing allowance
- Free Chinese classes
- Full flight reimbursement
- Airport pickup
- Paid annual leave (7 days full salary, apply 2 months in advance after 6 months of the contract)
- 3 weeks winter holiday
Teach Young Learners English in Shanghai
On the Mark Education is looking for full-time teachers to teach young learners aged 3-12 years old at our school in Shanghai. Our teachers are responsible for planning, teaching the lessons, assessing students’ performance and progress, and delivering the curriculum with creativity, energy and enthusiasm to ensure that lessons are fun and effective. Classes are kept small within 4 to 6 students. We offer a market competitive salary (16,000 – 21,000 RMB), legal work visa, renewal bonus, other welfare and seasonal bonuses. Teaching hours average 18-25 hours per week and teachers have 2 days off per week.
English Teaching Jobs in Shanghai – Requirements
- Native English speaker from USA and Canada
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL certificate preferred
- Must be really patient and love working with kids
- 16,000 – 22,000 RMB monthly salary
- 7,500 to 15,000 RMB contract completion bonus
- 500 RMB traveling allowance
- Full arrival support and on-boarding – Housing, bank, sim card, etc
- All Chinese holidays plus an additional week of for Chinese New Year and two weeks in the summer
- Airport pick up
- Medical insurance
- Work visa
- Promotion opportunities
Please email the following to email@example.com:
- Copy of your passport information page
- Copy of your degree
- Copy of your CV or resume
- Headshot photo