i2 Education is one of the largest and most respected training centers in China. Founded in 2011, i2 Education has been focusing on delivering quality English education and constant improvement. Within just one decade, the company has gone a relatively short yet resoundingly successful way up to what it is now - one of the most recognized educational brands in China.
Our mission at i2 Education is to “Make Our Children Bilingual”, and our team of over 600 foreign teachers and 2000 local staff help 45000 learners achieve this goal. Currently, i2 Education is present in 23 cities throughout China, having over 100 directly owned campuses all over the country.
At i2 Education, we are committed to providing students aged 3-9 years old with an elite growth program, implemented in an English-only environment with exclusively foreign teachers and small groups of 6 students per class. We also use Phenomenon-Based Learning (PBL) classes to encourage students to take their knowledge of the English language outside of the classroom and use it in real-life scenarios.
i2 Education invites you to join its team and leave your mark on its success story. As an i2 Education teacher, you will be a part of a welcoming multicultural community where you will receive multiple benefits, continuous professional development, and academic support, opportunities for career advancement, new experiences, and life-long memories.
Your adventure awaits! Join us now!
Branch Locations: Chengdu, Xi’an, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Zhengzhou, Changsha, Nanning, Guiyang, Chongqing, Kunming, Xiamen, Qingdao, Nanchang, Haikou, Wuhan, Taiyuan, Mianyang, Luzhou, Xichang, Liupanshui, Kaili, Yueyang.
Job Title: English Teacher
- Teaching students aged 3-12 years old
- Class size: 6 students per class
- Class length: 40 minutes
- Contract hours: 35 hours per week (20 teaching hours and 15 hours for lesson planning and non-teaching work)
- 5-day work week, with 2 weekdays off
- Weekly schedule: weekday afternoons (2 pm-9 pm) and weekends (9 am-6 pm)
- Depending on your time, you might be asked to provide a limited amount of demonstration classes to potential customers, as well as bring your energy and ideas to PBL classes
- Participate in ongoing academic training sessions and workshops to improve professional skills and teaching quality
- Contract length: 1 year
Who are we looking for?
- Native English speakers with a Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Passport holders from the USA, Canada, the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa (for visa purposes)
- 2 years of teaching experience preferred, but not required
- TEFL / TESOL certificate is preferred, but not required
- Non-criminal record/police clearance
- Professionals passionate about working with young learners
- Individuals possessing strong communication skills and enjoying working in a multi-cultural environment
What will you receive?
- Competitive Salary and attractive bonus package to be able to save a considerable amount of money on a monthly basis
- Academic training provided face-to-face and online on a weekly basis
- Professional support and guidance to boost your teaching skills and help you grow as an educator
- Opportunities for career advancement according to your skills and interests (teaching, academic management, educational business management, research and development)
- Teaching resources – numerous teaching aids such as games, crafts, flashcards, digital resources, etc. to inspire your creativity in the classroom
- Supportive community – you will become a part of an extensive teachers’ network who will support and help you at work and with day-to-day issues
- Wok-life balance – with a 35 hours contract you will have enough time to explore China or pursue your hobbies
- Multicultural environment – you will be working with people from all across the world and learn about various cultures and exciting places
- Part-time opportunities for additional income
Compensation & Benefits Package
- Basic salary: 17,000+ RMB per month (before tax)
- Allowance system
- Housing allowance: 2,000 – 7,000 RMB (location dependent)
- Flight allowance: 6,000 RMB (after contract completion)
- Sign-in allowance: 6,000 RMB/ flight ticket purchase
- Bonus system
- Academic Performance Bonus (1000 RMB per month)
- Contract completion bonus (9000 RMB after contract completion)
- Successful demo bonus (100 RMB for each successful demo)
- Efficiency Bonus (up to 2600 RMB per month)
- Bonus for teacher referral (up to 8000 RMB)
- Bonus for student referral (500 RMB)
- Overtime pay
- Other benefits
- Professional Visa support and guidance (including legal residence permit)
- Medical & Accident Insurance
- Paid holiday (up to 13 days per year)
- Nursing Leave
- Maternity Leave
- Free Professional Training and Team Building
- Airport pick-up and free hotel (up to 7 nights) upon arrival
- Opportunities for promotion
5. Special Benefits for teachers with families
- Medical & Accident Insurance (including foreign spouse and lineal relatives in China)
- Housing allowance for children
- Local education allowance for children
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.i2education.com
Contact me: email@example.com