Business teacher needed. International school in Yangon, Myanmar.
1. Who are we looking for:
1 Business teacher who meet the following requirements:
– Hold University degree major in Business Studies or relevant one
– Have clear criminal check
– Have at least 1 year experience teaching business, familiar with Pearson EdExcel ‘A’ Level course
– Native speakers from English speaking countries
– In Myanmar now, be able to start on July 31st
2. Position description
– Students: Secondary school
– Class size: 15 – 20 students/class
– Working schedule: Mon – Fri (2 days off on weekend)
– Working hours: no more than 25 hours/week and 10 hours for lesson preparation.
3. Salary and benefits
– Salary : $2250/MONTH
– Fully furnished apartment provided
– Visa fee and flight reimbursement
– Health insurance provided
– Seven – week vacations and other school holidays.
– Free use of the school’s telephone for local calls.
– Use of the school’s internet and library facility.
– Lunch at a special rate at the school canteen.
– We also have sick pay with well – qualified doctors in attendance.
– You will have 10 days of casual/sick leave per year.
4. How to apply?
– A Resume
– A BA degree copy
– A teaching certificate copy
– A non-criminal background check
– Reference letter (if you have)
– A headshot photo
Send to email