Teaching jobs at International school in Wenzhou. $3,100/month. $900 housing allowance. Vacations paid.
Hello teachers! Our International Kindergarten based in Wenzhou, China is looking for 1 Kindergarten teacher. Down here is detail of the package:
1. Salary: 18,000 – 25,000 RMB/month (based on qualification and experience)
2. Housing allowance: 5,000 RMB
3. Flight reimbursement: 10,000 RMB
4. Health insurance provided
5. Visa reimbursement
6. National holidays, summer and winter vacations paid
7. Personal and sick leave paid
8. Free tuition for candidates with Kids
9. Z visa application sponsorship
10. Life assistants, support with settling down.
11. Breakfast and lunch provided
Details of the position:
1. Students: 2 – 6 years old
2. Class size: 15 – 20 students/class
3. Teaching assistant: 1 – 2 Chinese Homeroom teachers in each class supporting you as a lead teacher
4. Working schedule: Monday – Friday, 2 day off on Saturday and Sunday. 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
5. Lunch break: 1 hour
6. Full curriculum and teaching material provided
7. Modern school campus
Requirements for teachers
1. University degree: at least a BA degree (prefer major in Education, Early Childhood Education or candidates with PGCE
2. Experience: 1 year at least in relevant position
3. Teaching certificate: TEFL/TESOL
3. Start date: Immediately (should be in China now)
4. Passionate, care and patient
5. In China now, can start immediately
About our organization
1. Treasure Kindergarten was established with the accreditation of The Education Committee of Shanghai Municipal Government with the purpose of providing high quality, modern, international early childhood education services for 2-6 year old children of expatriate and Chinese families. We hope to cooperate with you in providing children with an interesting and successful learning experience.
2. Since its establishment, Treasure Kindergarten has made multiculturalism its philosophy and identity, developing an open, generous and multicultural school culture evident in its rich and diversified learning activities as well as in its school environment.
3. The international, bilingual curriculum is designed to support the children‘s overall development, fostering the children’s social skills, physical and emotional as well as cultural needs and at the same time offering a solid basis for further academic education: mathematical concepts, science, drama, language, music, artistic skills are all targeted through our curriculum. The multicultural school based curriculum promotes the children’s international mindedness encouraging them to care for others, to value life and the environment.
How to apply?
Send the required documents:
Copy of BA DEGREE
A headshot photo
To the HR person: email@example.com