IB KINDERGARTEN POSITION IN SUZHOU, CHINA – IB WORLD SCHOOL. START IN AUGUST
Who are we looking for?
2 Homeroom teachers for August 2020. Following are the requirements:
– From English speaking countries: US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa.
– Hold Bachelor’ degree at least, majors in Education or early childhood Education are preferred.
– Have at least 1 year experience as an homeroom teacher.
– Be Patient and have strong passion for Early Childhood Education.
– Be able to relocate to Suzhou, China and start in August 2020.
What would be offered
– Be certified as an IB teacher
– Monthly Salary :18,000 – 20,000 RMB
– Monthly housing allowance: 4000 RMB
– Lunch allowance provided
– Airfare reimbursement: Maximum 20,000 RMB for 1 round trip ticket
– Reimburse costs of initial VISA and medical related costs/fees incurred for entry to China
– Shipping allowance: 7,000 RMB
– Free tuition fee for your children
– Health insurance provided
– All the national holidays paid
– Winter holidays paid
– 6 days sick leave paid
About the Position
– Working Schedule : Monday – Friday from 8am – 4:30pm
– Student age : from 2-6
– Class size: No more than 20 students / class
– 1-2 Local teaching assistant
- Large, well-equipped classrooms
- Promethean interactive whiteboards in all classrooms
- A well-resourced library
- A computer laboratory
- Chinese Cultural classroom
- A music room
- An art room
- Extensive grounds for recreation and sports
– Required document: Resume, BA degree copy, Teaching license (or certificate if you have any), headshot photo.
– send to email: firstname.lastname@example.org