Homeroom teacher positions available in SUZHOU CITY. Outstanding Offer with great INTERNATIONAL working environment.
1. Who are we looking for?
2 Homeroom teachers who meet the following requirements:
– From English speaking countries: US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa.
– Hold Bachelor’ degree at least, majors in Education or early childhood Education are preferred.
– Have at least 1 year experience as an homeroom teacher.
– Be able to relocate to Suzhou, China and start in August 2020.
2. Salary and Benefits.
– Salary : 17,000 RMB – 18,000 RMB (before tax)
– Housing allowance: 3,300 RMB
– Lunch allowance provided
– Airfare reimbursement: Maximum 20,000 RMB for 1 round trip ticket
– Reimburse costs of initial VISA and medical related costs/fees incurred for entry to China
– Shipping allowance: 7,000 RMB
– Free tuition fee for your children
– Health insurance provided by the school
– All the national holidays paid
– Summer and Winter holidays paid
– 6 days sick leave paid
3. Position description
– Working Schedule : Monday – Friday from 8am – 4:30pm
– Student age : Kindergarten children, age from 3-6
– Class size: No more than 20 students / class
– Local teaching assistant
– Inquire – Think – Learn (ITL) curriculum
- – Large, well-equipped classrooms
- – Promethean interactive whiteboards in all classrooms
- – A well-resourced library
- – A computer laboratory
- – Chinese Cultural classroom
- – A music room
- – An art room
- – Extensive grounds for recreation and sports
4. How to apply:
– Required document: Resume, BA degree copy, Teaching license (or certificate if you have any), headshot photo.