IB TEACHERS NEEDED FOR INTERNATIONAL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL IN JAPAN
1. We are looking for 3 teachers for the IB program at our Elementary school. Please see the requirements below:
– Hold University Degree (open to major)
– Hold teaching certificate
– Have at least 1 year teaching experience with Elementary level
– In Japan now and be able to start working in July
– Enthusiastic, thrive and love working with Kids
2. Position Description
– Student level: Elementary (3 – 12 years old)
– Class size: 15 – 20 students/class
– 1 – 2 Japanese teachers supporting in each class
– Work 5 days during Monday to Saturday (Sundays + one weekday are off) teachers can receive Saturday off as well.
– Lessons are conducted during morning and afternoon. Every morning, start with a meeting at 8:30 a.m. and latest shift finishes at 6:15 p.m
3. Salary and benefits
– Base salary: 240000JPY – 290000JPY
– National holidays are off and teachers have 3 periods of paid vacations (Summer, Winter and Spring) approximately 1 week each period.
– After 6 months of work, teachers will obtain 10 paid holidays. The number of paid vacation days increases along with years of service.
– Health insurance provided
– Supporting relocation and apartment search.
– On-going IB training provided
– Yearly bonus: 50,000 JPY
– Resigning bonus: 50,000 JPY
– Commuting bonus reimbursement: 15,000 JPY
4. About IB program
The IB offers an education for students from age 3 to 19, comprising four programmes that focus on teaching students to think critically and independently, and how to inquire with care and logic. The IB prepares students to succeed in a world where facts and fiction merge in the news, and where asking the right questions is a crucial skill that will allow them to flourish long after they’ve left our programmes.
5. About the school
– The school education’s education promotes a good balance of subjects to develop their intellectual, creative, personal, social, and physical abilities.
– The school is committed to educating both Japanese and foreign students to be international and critical thinkers
6. How to apply?
– send your CV to the email address: email@example.com
– 2 round interview: first round with recruiter and the second round with vice principal