TEACHING ENGLISH IN CITY OF WORLD HERITAGE – HA LONG. TAKE HOME 1800 USD/MONTH.
Hạ Long, a city on Vietnam’s northern coast, is a jumping-off point for Hạ Long Bay, a broad inlet of dramatic, often mist-covered limestone islands. Replicas of traditional junk boats tour the bay and depart from the city’s Bai Chay district. Bai Chay also has an artificial beach, a casino, cafes and dozens of hotels from resort-style complexes to hostels.
– Must be Native English teachers (from the US, the UK, Australia, Canada)
– BA Degree holders
– Teaching certificate
– Have teaching experience is a plus point
– Full-time job
– Teaching age: 6 – 15 years old
– Working hour: 100 hours/month
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
– Salary: $1800/month
– Assistance with housing
– Work permit provided
– On the Lunar New Year, paid salary ( according to the actual number of hours they teach + $250 support )
– Over time, paid $20/hours
HOW TO APPLY?
If you are interested in our school, please kindly send us your:
2. BA Degree
3. Teaching certificate
4. Profile picture
To our email address: email@example.com