English Teacher Position for Asan Office of Education in Asan, Korea
English Teacher Position for Asan Office of Education
Asan Office of Education in Asan, Korea has openings for Full-time English teacher
Full-time Public School ESL Teachers
1. Minimum 4-year university degree
2. Native English Speaker,
3. Period of Employment: March 1, 2020~ February 28, 2021 <1 Year>
4. Minimum 1 year teaching experience preferred
5. Required TESOL, TEFL, or CELTA Certificate (over 100hours)
6. F-visa or E-2 visa holder who is currently in Korea is preferred
If you are overseas, you should be ready to submit an apostilled nation-wide background check to apply for an E-2 visa number.
1. 20 hours per week minimum guaranteed teaching hours, will be paid overtime for any hours exceeding 20 contact hours per week.
2. Teaching at local elementary schools in Asan, Korea
1. 2,000,000 -2,200,000 KRW per month basic starting salary
(more depending on degree)
2. 9 weeks paid vacation
3. Transportation allowance minimum 100,000 KRW/month
3. Medical Insurance 50/50, National Pension 50/50
4. Provided furnished one room housing, or a housing stipend of 300,000KRW per month
5. Travel allowance of 1,000,000 KRW, will pay at end of final contract period
6. Severance pay will be paid after the completion of your final contract.
2. A cover letter
3. A copy of diploma
4. A copy of passport
5. A copy of TESOL/TEFL or CELTA certificate
6. A reference letter
7. A copy of Alien Registration Card (if you reside in Korea already)
Additional documents will be needed for the interview.
A copy of nationwide criminal check record
A passport photo
A copy of Transcripts
Application Deadline: February 10th, 2020
Send application documents to email@example.com.
Please write ¡°AOE Position¡± in the subject line
Deputy Director of Foreign Career Development
Center for Global Education & Exchange