Teach English in Nanjing (no office hours)
Nanjing is a big city of 8 million people and has a brilliant history, good nightlife, and food of all cuisines around the world. It is one of the better places to live in China as it balances a high standard of living while not being overly expensive.
- Teach English, Reading, Writing, and Speaking skills.
- Taking responsibility for the progress of all classes taught.
- Maximum 24 teaching hours per week.
- NO office hours.
- Native Speakers.
- Bachelor or above degree.
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate or 2 years teaching experience preferred.
Salary and Benefits
- 10-month contract.
- Monthly salary 11,000-18,000 RMB per month after tax.
- Free accommodation, Free utilities, Free internet.
- All paid official holidays, Winter Holiday paid (Usually 3-4 weeks).
- Accident Insurance.
- Visa and Foreign Expert Certificate provided.
For questions, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org