International Primary School Teacher in Nanjing, China
Nanjing is as friendly and safe a place as one can find in China, and one of the better places to live in the country as it balances a high standard of living while not being overly expensive.
· Develop and prepare lesson plans, deliver classes in different ways such as project based learning, activities, and play.
· Teach English Math, English Language Arts, and Science.
· Help manage and teach classes from 8-15 students.
· Maximum 24 teaching hours per week.
· Native Speakers.
· Bachelor or above degree.
· TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate or 2 years teaching experience preferred.
Salary and Benefits
· 10-month contract.
· Monthly salary 11,000-16,000 RMB per month after tax.
· Free campus accommodation, Commissary card used to buy lunch, snacks, and daily need items (800 RMB per month).
· All paid official holidays and 10 paid sick leave days, Winter Holiday paid (Usually 3-4 weeks).
· 5000 RMB air ticket reimbursement.
· Accident Insurance.
· Visa and Foreign Expert Certificate provided.