Teaching Opportunities in Gang-nam Seoul, Korea
The New Zealand Centre for Culture and Education (NZC) is looking for experienced teachers, part time and full time for its Pre-School and Elementary School students in the heart of Seoul, Korea, Gang-nam.
The future trend is online education therefore you will have exciting experience in digital education.
If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV, current photo and copy of valid passport to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
We can offer you followings;
– Annual contracts and can be extended
– An excellent remuneration package plus future bonus are offered
– Comfortable and furnished accommodation near by the NZC if required
– Working Hour : 09:30am to 6:30pm (Monday – Friday, 1 hour Lunch and etc time included)
– Health insurance: 50% employer subsidized
– Paid vacation : 15 days
– Free Lunch
You are required to provide the following documents for E2 visa application;
– 8 recent photos
– A copy of your valid passport
– Copies of degree(s)/certificate(s) either certified by Apostile
– Ministry of Justice criminal clearance letter certified by Apostile
– Transcripts (undergraduate and graduate)if available