Let's Takayama is looking for a native English-speaking *couple* for one full-time and one part-time position at its English school in the beautiful Japan Alps.
* Please note: Due to Japan's strict entry requirements during the COVID-19 pandemic, these positions are only for applicants currently residing in Japan. *
- Positions: English Conversation Teachers
- Location: Takayama City, Gifu prefecture, central Japan. Takayama is approximately 2, 4 and 5 hours by train from Nagoya, Osaka and Tokyo respectively.
- Contract: One year, renewable, commencing mid-March 2022.
- Training: Provided
- Compensation: 240,000 JPY per month for full-time; 2,500 JPY per hour for part-time
- Hours: 70-90 hours per month for full-time, 50-70 hours per month for part-time
- Holidays: Approximately 8 weeks per year
- Visa: Sponsorship provided
- Apartment: 2 bedrooms, furnished. Rent: 65,000 JPY per month. 2 minutes walk from the school
- Car: Provided at a cost of 15,000 JPY per month for insurance, maintenance, etc.
- Other: Assistance provided for insurance, banking, etc.
- Must be native English-speakers from the U.K., Ireland, the U.S., Canada, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand.
- Must have completed a three or four-year Bachelor's degree.
- Certification in TESOL or equivalent is recommended, but not necessary.
- Experience in teaching, working with children, or the hospitality industry is a plus.
- Should be well-spoken and easy to understand.
- International or Japanese driving license preferred.
- Japanese language ability is not required.
For a full job description, please read the following:
Thank you for your interest!
If you satisfy the above requirements, please send a brief cover letter, resumes with references, and a recent photo to Nick Ramsay at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, email email@example.com