TEACHERS NEEDED IN JAPAN – INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL – GREAT WORKING ENVIRONMENT
IB HOMEROOM TEACHERS NEEDED
INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL BASED IN NAGOYA – JAPAN
GREAT WORKING ENVIRONMENT
1. About our school
– UB International School Campus provides “all-around education” to develop high standards of intellect level and linguistic ability as well as cross-cultural understanding and tolerance as a PYP authorized candidate school of International Baccalaureate.
– We aim to enable our students to intuitively think from various perspectives and delve deeply into topics by means of cross-curricular study which develops intellect, expressiveness, a strong capacity for ethics and research capability.
– Our education promotes a well-balanced curriculum to develop their intellectual, creative, personal, social, and physical abilities.
– The school is committed to educating both Japanese and foreign students to be international, critical thinkers and lifelong learners by encouraging their curiosity and learning through inquiry.
2. Who are we looking for?
3 IB Homeroom teachers who can meet the following requirements:
Be native teacher from English speaking countries
Hold University degree at least, prefer candidates with background in education or early childhood education
Have a strong passion for teaching and learning
And, don’t worry if you have no experience with the IB curriculum because we will provide intensive training on that, as long as you are able to learn and adapt with the environment.
3. About the position
– Working schedule: Monday – Saturday, 2 days off on Saturday and Sunday
– Working hours: 40 hours/week, 8:30 am to 4:00 pm everyday
– Student Age: Elementary students (3 – 12 years old)
– Curriculum: IB PYP
– Co Japanese teacher supporting each class.
4. Salary and benefits
– Base salary: 240000JPY – 290000JPY
– Health insurance provided
– Assistance with housing
– Ending contract bonus
– Renew contract bonus
– National holiday paid
– Spring, Summer and Winter vacation paid : 3 weeks
– On-going training and workshop about IB PYP
5. For applicants
– If you are interested in our school, send your CV, degree, teaching certificate and your profile picture to our HR department via this email: