Elementary/Secondary School Teaching in Japan! – Tokyo, Kanagawa, and Aichi
We are now recruiting instructors for the Fall 2020 term (August to Late March).
***** YOUNG LEARNERS ENGLISH PROGRAM *****
***** SECONDARY SCHOOL ENGLISH PROGRAM *****
1) PROGRAM INFORMATION:
We are seeking highly motivated educators to teach English at elementary schools or Secondary schools in Japan. This unique opportunity is for bright teachers eager to enrich their teaching skills while realizing the dream of exploring a foreign country.
– University graduate with a bachelor’s and/or more advanced degree, plus one of the following:
a) 500+ hours of actual EFL/ESL classroom teaching experience along with EFL/ESL teaching certificate and/or elementary/primary/secondary teaching credentials/qualifications
b) 1000+ hours of actual EFL/ESL classroom teaching experience in lieu of teaching certificate or credentials/qualifications
– Some classroom teaching experience with young learners
* No Japanese language ability is required.
3) CONTRACT PERIOD:
– SPRING TERM – Late March to Late July (approx. 4 months)
– FALL TERM – August to Late March (approx. 7 months)
Elementary Schools= Tokyo, Kanagawa, and Aichi
Secondary Schools = Aichi
– Approximately 280,000 yen per month
*Note: Compensation is based on an hourly rate of pay. Exact monthly earnings fluctuate but over the course of a contract period average out to the figure listed above.
– HOUSING is provided. We can arrange a furnished single apartment with a rental fee of 81,000 yen per month (utilities and maintenance fees included).
– WORKING VISA SPONSORSHIP is available.
– RENEWABLE contract.
**** ATTENTION ****
We are also looking for candidates for our University Program (Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, Saitama, and Aichi).
Westgate aims to shape the future of English education in Japan. We have been providing conversation-based practical English lessons since 1983 and hire over 400 instructors every year. Generations of Japanese students have developed their communicative English skills and cultural awareness on our programs. As well as helping to shape the direction of our students’ lives and careers, we have also been a gateway to career development for countless English instructors around the world.