ESL Teachers needed Saudi Arabia University 2021-22 (females too)
“We hire the best people regardless of credentials” – Director.
Starting August 15, 2021
Shabaka Training has been teaching the Prep Year at King Faisal University, Hofuf for 12 years. Shabaka is a stable company with high teacher retention.
Approximately 10 month teaching contract = $3000 USD per month (tax free and no deductions).
Please visit our website: www.shabakaprep.com (see Teacher Testimonials).
Native Speakers only (exception for Saudi nationals only)
- BA + TEFL + 2 years classroom experience
- Per Saudi visa requirements, no online credentials are accepted
- High Emotional Intelligence and People Skills
- Good Work Ethic
- Flexible, Easy Going, and Sense of humor
- Positive Attitude
- Approximately 13-14 teaching contact hours, 3 hours of proctoring, 10 office hours, 1-2 hours of staff meetings per week.
- No split schedule. Usually starting at 7:30am (earliest) and finished by 4:30pm (latest).
- Saudi Employment Visa paid by company.
- Multiple entry visa. You may exit KSA anytime. We’re near Bahrain for weekend escape.
- Return airfare from major airport.
- Transportation and airport pickup.
- Single, non-shared, and fully furnished apartment on secure compound in city within walking distance to large shopping mall, grocery store, pharmacy, etc.
- Medical Insurance.
- Paid holidays: approximately 4-5 weeks during the Academic year.
- Transportation to/from work (15-20 mins across town by bus).
Please send the following:
- One page CV with Education and Experience
- Passport photo page
to email@example.com. We expedite the hiring process. The Director will conduct an informal interview by skype, you can speak to a teacher here, and a hiring decision will be made within 7 days.