Website Magic Ears
Join a growing community of dedicated online educators who teach for Magic Ears! We are looking for native English-speaking teachers from the United States or Canada with teaching experience and either an ESL certification or a BA degree. If you have never taught before but have an engaging, energetic personality, apply with an introduction video to show us you have the right stuff and you may still be considered!
Our educators teach English lessons online to students in China. Classes contain up to 4 students in our innovative teaching platform.
Why Magic Ears?
- Make a minimum of $18 per hour , and more with easy-to-get bonuses. This is significantly higher than many online ESL companies.
- Teach from the comfort of your home!
- Be more than just one of thousands of teachers- we are a small, yet growing company where you can stand out!
- Get your first booking within days of being hired!
- Classes are booked by Magic Ears staff based on your performance, not by parents-no waiting months for someone to notice your profile!
- Many opportunities for growth in the company with secondary positions such as interviewer, trainer, recruiter, curriculum designer, social media helper, and more!
- Enjoy using an innovative teaching platform that engages students with games, videos, and songs.
- No penalties for missing classes due to emergencies or illness as long as you are communicating the issue to Magic Ears staff before class.
- The Magic Ears community is a positive, helpful group of teachers who love the company.
- If hired, Magic Ears will give you a free ME shirt to teach in!
Available hours are 6:30pm-9:00pm BJT Monday-Friday, and 10:00am-11:30am Saturday and Sunday BJT.
If you are qualified for the job, replying to this ad will put you in contact with a recruiter who will coach you through the process to maximize your chance of being hired.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com