Primary School Teachers
WELCOME TO TEACH IN JAPAN
COMPETITIVE SALARY ALONG WITH OTHER GREAT BENEFITS
** Location: Sendai, Japan
** Position: Primary School Teachers
** Start date: March 21st, 2020
You are looking for an opportunity to teach in Japan while you can enjoy life in a fulfilling way. This is what you are seeking!!!
WHAT MAKES SENDAI BECOME A BREATH-TAKING DESTINATION?
– Sendai is the capital city of Miyagi Prefecture, Japan, the largest city in the Tōhoku region, and the second-largest city north of Tokyo. As of 1 June 2019, the city had a population of 1,089,372 and is one of Japan’s 20 designated cities. Although Sendai is a large city, it is known throughout Japan as a modern city in harmony with nature.
– Sendai also values history and culture. Many traditional events, such as the Sendai Tanabata Festival, continue to this day. The Sendai International Music Competition and the Johzenji Streetjazz Festival are also held in the city, along with many theatrical performances.
SOME INFORMATION ABOUT OUR SCHOOL
– Our school is based in Sendai, Japan. At our school, we aim to provide a professional environment for both teachers and children. Our mission is to develop all skills which are necessary for children’s future jobs such as thinking skills, creative skills, language skills, and presentation skills.
With our professional working environment along with high-qualified and friendly staff, we strongly believe that you are going to have great teaching experience at our school.
LET’S TAKE A LOOK AT OUR GENEROUS PACKAGE!
One way flight ticket to Japan.
Salary from 300 000 JPY – 400 000 JPY
Housing arranged with basic furnishing
Visa procedure assistance
Paid holidays, sick leave
Subsidized public transportation
WHAT WE REQUIRE
Native English Speakers from South Africa, The US, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia.
Bachelor’s Degree in Primary Education.
A teaching license is a must
Teaching certificate, PGCE preferable
At least three years of current teaching experience in the specific grade level or subject area of our vacancy
Commitment to stay in Japan at least 2~3 years
HOW TO APPLY?
– What are you waiting for? Please send your CV, degree, teaching certificate and your profile picture to our HR department via this email: email@example.com
– Please mention on your application title: [Sendai_Your name]