What YOU Will Do:
- Have fun with kids!
- Teach English to Chinese children between 5 – 12 years of age through our interactive software program. Knowledge of Chinese is not necessary.
- No prior teaching experience needed as we provide full course training; all curricula are incorporated with animated characters and games.
- Work from home at YOUR chosen availability and earn $16 – $20 per hour based on your class ranking. A minimum of 10 classes (5 hours) is required and a maximum of 36 classes (18 hours) is available per week (timeslots are listed below).
The class time slots are:
Monday to Sunday:
6:40 – 7:10 am, EDT
7:20 – 7:50 am, EDT
8:00 – 8:30 am, EDT
8:40 – 9:10 am, EDT
AND Friday and Saturday:
9:20 – 9:50 pm, EDT
10:00-10:30 pm, EDT
10:40-11:10 pm, EDT
11:20-11:50 pm, EDT
What YOU Will Need:
- Native English speakers who are based in United States, Canada or China. This is due to the limitation of our Internet server and we do not discriminate against nationality.
- Earned a degree or currently enrolled in a university program; Education, Language, and Social Sciences related majors preferred but not required.
- Digital literacy, comfortable using a computer and software applications.
- Outgoing personality, consistent passion in class, and ability to attract attention and teach engaging lessons.
How to Apply:
Please gather all of the following materials and send it to email@example.com:
- Your resume
- Your available time slots to teach
- A 2-minute video demo which includes a brief self-introduction and a storytelling session of which you tell or read a short story. (NOTE: imagine your audience are 5 -12 years old children, your body languages and facial expressions are very important. Please also make sure there is proper lighting when recording)
- You can either send us the video as attachment, or upload it on YouTube or Google Drive and send us the link
JiuQu English(Funbulous) was founded in 2015 with a firm belief that online English learning can be utmost entertaining for both our students and teachers. We have become a leading E-learning company for children between 5-12 years of age in the Chinese market. A rapid growing team with extraordinary energy aspiring to make learning fun and enlightening, we have the most talented teachers, designers, course planners, and engineers in the industry. With more than 100,000 students, we have worked with thousands of brilliant English teachers across the United States and Canada, providing the best learning experience for our students. With language points incorporated into animated characters and interactive games, our easy to navigate teaching software offers a refreshing curriculum to both students and teachers. With YOUR help, we can continue to positively impact cross-cultural communication. Join us today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org