English Teacher Public School in Nanjing
“Jiangsu Education Services for International Exchange” (JESIE) is a non-profit institutional unit of the Jiangsu Provincial Department of Education (JPDE) and the largest professional comprehensive organization engaged in educational services for international exchange in China.
Each year, JESIE employs up to 150 foreign teachers for both long-term and short-term programs, having more than 30 program schools throughout Jiangsu Province, facilitating the internationalization of all the program schools, as well as providing comprehensive support and services related to various international education exchange programs.
JESIE teachers have a unique opportunity to participate in the wide range of educational programs in public schools across Jiangsu province, and take part in bi-annual professional development trainings. JESIE teachers gain both valuable knowledge to help boost their current teaching skills and work experience within a public educational field while experiencing Chinese culture, tradition and values.
- We are a non-profit organization that operates under the direct leadership of Jiangsu Provincial Department of Education (JPDE) in East China
- We have more than 15 years professional experience of recruiting foreign teachers
- We employ more than 50 foreign teachers every year
- We cooperate with top-rated public schools in Jiangsu Province
- Safety, stability and career development opportunities
- We offer flexible teaching hours, allowing teachers a significant amount of free time to explore China, experiencing Chinese culture, tradition and values.
- Location: NANJING (the capital city of Jiangsu Province with rich historical heritage and educational development)
- Teach in top-rated Public Schools in local areas
- Students’ Age: 7-12 (primary school)
- ESL-related and subject curriculum and teaching material provided
- One academic year contract
- Monday to Friday (weekends off), 18-20 teaching hours per week, no fixed office hours
Salary and Benefits
- Negotiable and competitive salary (14000-18000 RMB/month depending on qualifications and experience)
- Up to 5 weeks paid holidays (winter holiday plus Chinese official holidays)
- Free accommodation provided, a furnished apartment without sharing, luxury decoration
- Up to 9000 RMB annual flight subsidy
- Assistance provided related to work visa application
- Comprehensive medical insurance provided
- Free lunches at the school canteen
- Ongoing training and development workshops
- Career development opportunities and scheme
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival
- Assistance in arranging free Mandarin lessons
Qualifications and Requirements
- Native English speakers already in CHINA
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- More than one year of teaching experience or above
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate (120 hours) is preferred
- Enthusiastic and flexible work attitude
Contact Person: Lyra Luo / Sergi
Tel: +86 25 8333 5486/5385
Address: No.15 Beijing West Road, Nanjing 210024, China.
Email Address: email@example.com
Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org /foreignteacherrecruitment2
WeChat: jesieforeignteacher Facebook: Jesie Nanjing
YouTube: JESIE China
1+ years teaching experience; applicants with Education, Linguistics, Arts, Science or Math degrees preferred.