COME TO ENJOY THE SPRING CITY IN CHINA – MONTHLY SALARY UP TO 20,000 RMB + HOUSING ALLOWANCE ON TOP – SIGN IN ALLOWANCE AND FLIGHT ALLOWANCE AVAILABLE
Join us now for the decent offer!
– Monthly salary: from 18000 RMB to 20,000 RMB (included 2,000 RMB housing allowance)
– Sign-in allowance: 6,000 RMB ( paid with the first month payment )
-Fight allowance: 6,000 RMB ( After you complete your contract )
– Contract Completion bonus: 3,000-15,000 RMB ( After you complete your contract, depends on quarterly evaluation score)
– Quarterly bonus: Depends on Teachers’ workload/performance (up to 6000 RMB per quarter)
– Over time Teaching : For each week, if the teaching units of the Employee exceeds 30, the employee will get paid 150 RMB for each extra teaching class as overtime teaching bonus.
– Bonus for enrollment: 1k/1 student
– Paid Holidays: 10 days as paid Annual Leave +15 days as paid Public Holidays
– Airport pick up and 7 nights free hotel upon arrival.
– Insurance: Medical + Accident
– Special Benefits for teachers who have or want to bring nuclear family to China.
o Medical & accident insurance: for foreign spouse and lineal relatives in China.
o Housing allowance for children
o Local education allowance for children
What will be the teaching experience?
– Provide English course to students of all ages (2 to 12 mainly)
– Handle class sizes from 4-6
– Working Hours: 35 hours per week, including 30 classes (40 mins/ class ) and non teaching hours ( meeting,demo,training, preparation etc.)
– Days off: 2 days off during Monday to Friday
Will you stay in the Spring city – Kunming?
Kunming is the capital of beautiful Yunnan Province the capital of Yunnan Province, located in the far southwestern corner of China. It is the political, economic and cultural center and also the transport and communication hub of the province.
Known as the “Spring City,” Kunming boasts some of the best weather in China with a consistently pleasant climate and some of the freshest and cleanest air of any major city in the country.
Kunming also offers the traveler a wide range of things to see and do from Ming Dynasty relics to the luxuries of modern department and convenience stores. Excellent cuisine and shopping opportunities are abundant, and an array of historical and cultural attractions will keep anyone busy for as long as he or she is here.
Who are we?
We are i2 International Institute of Education which was found in 2011
We are committed to provide a internationalized education plan in an all-foreign-teacher environment.
Currently we has about 1000 foreign teachers are working in i2, which has set foot on 12 provinces and 17 cities across China with 88 campuses being directly operated by i2, providing tens of thousands of students with high-quality internationalized education services.
Our institute has been rated as the most influential foreign language training organization and the most influential educational group successively.
If you are a native English speaker, hold a Bachelor degree (at least), please don’t hesitate to send your CV and qualification to our HR team via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org