Teaching in China Free Accommodation Z Visa
A good opportunity to allow you to explore such a beautiful country and its wonderful culture while earning money with your excellent English and teaching skills.
Who are we?
> Idea Education Agency, a comprehensive education service institute
> With the mission of assisting native and non-native English speaking teachers at their quest of getting teaching positions which best suit them
> We have school locations in small towns and big cities all over Guangdong, South China
> We are the agent who has teaching positions from time to time and hires English teachers around the year.
> As a sincere collaborator, we don’t charge our candidates any fee.
🙂 Job details:
* Job title: Foreign English teacher
* School type: Public school; kindergarten
* Location: Guangdong(south China)
* About the class: Kids age from 3 to 6, about 25 kids in a class
* Bilingual co-teacher: There is a bilingual co-teacher in a class
* Workday: from Monday through Friday with 2 days weekend off; 2 hours lunch break per workday;
* Working hours: 40 working hours per week, not all the working hours are teaching hours; A personal schedule will be provided by the school before starting
* Main responsibility: Teach kids lessons; organize games and activities for kids; take care of kids
* The school will give you the textbook. You may follow the instructions on the textbook.
🙂 The Salary Package:
•Help with Z work visa as a teacher
•Salaries range from 10,000 to 18,000 RMB and is based on qualification, degree, teaching experience, & teaching certification.
•About 10 days Paid National holidays.
•5000 RMB holiday bonus after finish the contract( The contract length: 1 year)
•Private Furnished apartment provided
•Two free meals offered by the school
•Free pre-job training
•Medical and accident insurance
•Airport pick-up and continuous support
•Registration and enrollment assistance, pre-departure material, and an ongoing support
For more information, please contact us directly. It will be highly appreciated if you mentioned this website when contacting us.
Is it the first time for you to come to China? Are you worried that you have no idea of handling a work visa or starting your life in China?
— Our professional and on-going service will move all of your doubts. We do what we are specializing in. Contact us with your current CV, and start your job application right now. 😉