ESL Jobs in Kunming spring city. Upto 20,000 RMB. Bonuses available
1. About the company:
We are one of the largest and most respected training centers in China. Founded in 2011, we provide internationalized education to tens-of-thousands of students in an all-foreign-teacher environment.
Our vision and mission are to empower ordinary people to become extraordinary educators for our youth, and provide ESL teachers an opportunity to gain training, benefits, global standard contracts with competitive salaries, all for simply teaching in China
2. About Kunming city:
Kunming, capital of Yunnan Province, is known as ‘the City of Eternal Spring’ for its pleasant climate and flowers that bloom all year long. With a history of more than 2,400 years, it was the gateway to the celebrated Silk Road that facilitated trade with Tibet, Sichuan, Myanmar, India and beyond. Today it is the provincial political, economical and cultural center of Yunnan as well as the most popular tourist destination in southwest China.
The city features beautiful sunshine, crystal water and soft sand. It is the provincial administrative center of Yunnan as well being the focus of the local economy, culture and transportation
3. Position details
· Student age: 3 – 10 years old
· Class size: 3 – 5 students/class
· Teaching assistant available
· 5 working days, 2 consecutive days off
· 25 teaching hours + 10 office hours
· Curriculum + teaching material provided
4. Great salary package is waiting for you:
· Salary: 16,000 – 20,000 RMB
· Housing allowance: 2,000 RMB
· Sign-in bonus: 6,000 RMB
· Quarterly bonus
· Ending contract bonus upto 15,000 RMB
· 10 personal day leave paid and all the holidays are paid
· Z visa sponsorship
· Health insurance provided
· Flight reimbursement: 6,000 RMB
Native English speakers
2 years of teaching experience OR 120 hours in-class TEFL / CELTA certificate
Outgoing, dedicated, professional
6. Join us now!!!
If you are interested, do not hesitate to send us your resume now to: email@example.com
– We would welcome any questions related to this position.