Are you a qualified primary/elementary teacher with a Bachelor of Education?
Helen Doron ( www.helendoron.com ) is a leading global educational family with more than 1000 branches in 38 countries, is proud to present their first private elementary school that continues on from kindergarten. We offer the Cambridge and Enquiry based curriculum to students aged 8-10 years with a plan to continue the progression through to year 6 / grade 5.
Working conditions and benefits
- Work start date: August 2021
- Working hours: Monday to Friday
- Vacation: 3-week summer, 3-week winter + national holidays
- Salary: based upon qualifications and experience
- Severance Pay: Full (one month worth of salary upon completion of each year)
- Health insurance: provided (50% Employer, 50% employee)
- Lunch provided (organic, fresh and plant based)
- Location: Osan, Dongtan area
- If you have children that attend kindergarten or elementary school, a portion of the tuition is waived.
- Must hold professional teaching certificate.
- Must have Bachelor of Education.
- F2, F4, F5, F6 visa holder or be a Korean national
Teacher Job Duties:
- Develops lesson plans which meet established school and national curriculum models
- Adapts and reassesses lesson plans to meet specific student needs, comply with newly implemented guidelines or rules, and to update relevant information and include new developments in education
- Manages the diverse ability levels of students
- Adapts curriculum to fit student needs while maintaining overall class progress
- Possesses and continually develops working knowledge of national curriculum programmes and frameworks
- Assesses and records student development, while identifying problem areas and areas which need attention and improvement
- Provides a safe, positive learning environment for students
- Communicates with any and all other staff members who engage with students
- Communicates with parents as per school guidelines on a regular basis, including presenting student progress reports and informing parents of requisite student discipline
- Maintains order and discipline among students while promoting safety and compliance with school rules and guidelines
- Attends occasional continuing education seminars
How to apply:
Please send your CV, references and cover letter to email@example.com
Only those applicants of interest with be contacted.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org