Math Teacher needed in Taipei, Taiwan. 2000 – 2,600 USD monthly
– Taipei is the capital city of Taiwan and it is a bustling metropolis with interesting things to do and places to see whether you are there for a quick 1-day stopover, or if you have a week to spend.
– Taipei also has a diverse food scene. You can try traditional dishes such as Xiao long bao (from Ding Tai Fun) or Stinky Tofu in the night markets to high-end restaurants and international cuisines.
An introduction about the school:
– UIEE Institution of New Taipei City, established by the Consortium and United International Education Foundation, is abbreviated as United International Experimental Education Institution. The purpose is to specially prepare a set of highly competitive curriculum materials in response to the internationalization trend and improve the English ability of middle and high school students in China.
– It is synchronized with the current high school curriculum, materials and teachers in the United States, and integrates life and environment into teaching. Adding after-school tutoring and ESL assisted teaching system, allows students to directly use American English, master the essence of English, and build self-confidence in using English as they wish.
Salary and benefit
– Monthly salary: 2000 – 2,600 USD
– Health insurance provided
– Daily meals provided on campus
– Supportive team members
– Legal visa sponsored
About the position
– Student age: 7 – 12 years old
– Class size: 18 – 20 students/ class
– Teaching hours: 20 hours/ week, Monday to Friday schedule
– Contract type: 10 months
– Subject: Mainly Math, English sometimes
Who are we looking for
– Have BA DEGREE and above
– Experience: Prefer candidate with at least 1 year experience
– Nationalities: From English speaking countries
If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate to send your application.
– A CV
– Copy of your degree
– Passport photo
Send to: email@example.com