Senior High School A level/ AP Chemistry Teacher Needed. Working at one of the most established Foreign Language Schools in Suzhou
Where will you be teaching?
– Suzhou (pronounced soo-joe) is one of China’s cultural and historical capitals. Founded in 514 B.C.,Suzhou flaunts 2,500 years of history and a myriad of ancient temples, palaces, gardens, canals, and fortifications. The city’s magnificent UNESCO World Heritage Sites include the stunning Grand Canal and dozens of classical gardens. The city is also known for the production of silk and a vibrant history of the embroidery craft.
About our school!
– Established in 1994, Suzhou Foreign Language School (SFLS) is a highly competitive internationalized Chinese school aiming to cultivate students with international comprehension and communication ability.
– The school has academic curricula and programs for different age groups from pre kindergarten to senior high school, appropriately from 6 months to 18 years old. SFLS is an education group of 7 branches in Jiangsu Province.
We are looking for 1 IGCSE English Teacher for our High School.
Following is the detail:
– Salary: 23,000 RMB upward based on qualification and experience
– Housing allowance: 3,000 RMB
– Medical Insurance provided
– Daily meals provided
– Holidays, sick leave and personal leave paid
– Paid winter holiday (1 year contract) or both summer and winter holiday paid (for 1,5 year or two year contract)
– Legal working visa provided
– Flight reimbursement: 10,000 RMB
– Student age: 13 – 18 years old
– Class size: 20 – 25 students/ class
– Working hours: Mon – Fri, 7:30 am – 3:30 pm, 20 – 22 teaching hours/ week
– Full IGCSE curriculum provided
– Working location: Suzhou city
– Have at least a BA degree, majoring in Chemistry or related majors
– Have at least 2 year experience teaching Chemistry
– Be able to start working in September 2020
– Be able to provide school with all visa documents
If you are interested in this position, please send your documents:
– Your CV
– Copy of BA Degree
– Passport photo
To our HR person: email@example.com