Nanchang ESL position. 21,000 RMB Take home with upfront flight ticket sponsored
Where will you be teaching?
– The over 1000-year-old Pavilion of Prince Teng and the praised ‘Essay on Pavilion of Prince Teng’ ensure the fame of Nanchang, the capital city of Jiangxi Province. The name of the city literally means ‘a prosperous south part of China’. It is located in the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River, bordering the Poyang Lake in the southwest, Guangdong and Fujian in the south and Jiangsu, Zhejiang and Hubei in the north.
– FL – business unit of TAL Education Group (NYSE, TAL ), established in Beijing in 2009 – one of the biggest education group in China
– FL- Flourishing and expanding across China, with over 30, 000 students, 300+ centers, 200+ native English teachers and top 3 brand recognition in the Chinese education industry.
– Basic salary: 19,000 – 21,000 RMB per month (after tax).
– Flight ticket: free upfront flight ticket provided by school.
– 5,000 RMB city bonus in the first month payment
– Free TEFL course provided or TEFL reimbursement: 3,000 RMB for TEFL reimbursement in the first month payment.
– Ending contract bonus: 8,000 RMB
– Work visa: Sponsored Work visa and full support during the visa application procedure.
– 2 weeks training fully paid in Beijing with free hotel accommodation
– Health insurance provided
Your teaching experience:
– Student age: 3 – 12 years old
– Working schedule: 5 days/ week; 2 days off on weekdays
– 32 working hours/ week (16 teaching hours, 16 office hours)
– Class size: 10 – 14 students/ class
– Teaching assistant available in each class
– English teachers from Native English Speaking countries.
– Bachelor degree is required to apply for work visa and work permit.
– Have a TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA 120 hours at least.
If you see yourself a good fit for this position, please send your application.
– Your CV (latest updated)
– Copy of BA Degree
To this email: firstname.lastname@example.org