ESL Teaching Position in Nanchang, China. 21,000 RMB Take home. 5,000 RMB city bonus
Location: Nanchang city, Jiangxi Province.
– The over 1000-year-old Pavilion of Prince Teng and the praised ‘Essay on Pavilion of Prince Teng’ ensure the fame of Nanchang, the capital city of Jiangxi Province. The name of the city literally means ‘a prosperous south part of China’. It is located in the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River, bordering the Poyang Lake in the southwest, Guangdong and Fujian in the south and Jiangsu, Zhejiang and Hubei in the north.
About the school
– FL – business unit of TAL Education Group (NYSE, TAL ), established in Beijing in 2009 – one of the biggest education group in China
– FL- Flourishing and expanding across China, with over 30, 000 students, 300+ centers, 200+ native English teachers and top 3 brand recognition in the Chinese education industry.
Compensation and benefits
– Basic salary: 19,000 – 21,000 RMB per month (after tax).
– Flight ticket: free upfront flight ticket provided by school.
– City bonus: 5,000 RMB in the first month payment
– TEFL reimbursement: receive 3,000 RMB for TEFL reimbursement in the first month payment.
⇒ Free TEFL course provided – For candidates who are not holding any teaching certificate, we provide a free TEFL course.
– Ending contract bonus: 8,000 RMB
– Work visa: Sponsored Work visa and full support during the visa application procedure.
– 2 weeks training fully paid in Beijing with free hotel accommodation
– Health insurance provided
– Student age: 3 – 12 years old
– Working schedule: 5 days/ week; 2 days off on weekdays
– Working hour: 32 hours/ week (16 teaching hours, 16 office hours)
– Class size: 10 – 14 students/class
– Teaching assistant available in each class
Who are we looking for?
– Have a passport from Native Speaking Countries
– Have a Bachelor degree at least
– Have at least one of these teaching certificate: TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA
– Have a bright personality and passion for education
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate to send your documents:
– Your Resume
– BA Degree copy
– Photo of your passport
To the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org