Nagoya Homeroom teacher needed. SALARY UP TO $2670. GREAT BONUS PLANS
Get to know about Nagoya city
– With over two million inhabitants, Nagoya (名古屋) is Japan’s fourth most populated city. It is the capital of Aichi prefectureand the principal city of the Nobi plain, one of Honshu’s three large plains and metropolitan and industrial centers.
Something about our school
– We want our students to be responsible for their own learning and how to be lifelong learners. Students will learn how to set goals and make a plan to meet them successfully. We believe every student has different strengths, needs, gifts and dreams which make them unique. We foster our students a global awareness and understanding of cultural diversity to contribute to creating a better and more peaceful world.
Compensation and Benefits
– Monthly salary: 240,000 JPY – 290.000 JPY per month.
– Assist to find accommodation
– Health insurance provided
– National holidays paid
– 3 weeks vacation per year
– Ending contract bonus
– Renewal bonus
– Visa sponsored
Your teaching experience
– 40 working hours per week
– 2 days off per week, on weekend
– Student age: 6 – 10 years old
– IB/ PYP curriculum
– Position: Primary teacher
– Start date: March 2020
You are definitely who we are looking for if you
– Hold a BA degree
– Have teaching experience
– Reference for teacher having at least 1 year teaching experience.
– Have a passport from Native Speaking Countries
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate to send your documents:
– A CV
– A copy of your degree, TEFL and passport.
Send to: email@example.com