ESL TEACHERS NEECDED IN JAPAN WITH A HIGH SALARY FROM 240000JPY TO 290000JPY + GENEROUS PACKAGE
– Location: Nagoya, Japan
– Start date: March 2020
-Positions: 3 Elementary School Teachers
ABOUT OUR SCHOOL
– UB International School Campus provides “all-around education” to develop high standards of intellect level and linguistic ability as well as cross-cultural understanding and tolerance as a PYP authorized candidate school of International Baccalaureate.
– We aim to enable our students to intuitively think from various perspectives and delve deeply into topics by means of cross-curricular study which develops intellect, expressiveness, a strong capacity for ethics and research capability.
– Our education promotes a well-balanced curriculum to develop their intellectual, creative, personal, social, and physical abilities.
– The school is committed to educating both Japanese and foreign students to be international, critical thinkers and lifelong learners by encouraging their curiosity and learning through inquiry.
– Nagoya is the largest city in the Chūbu region of Japan. It is Japan’s fourth-largest incorporated city and the third-most-populous urban area.
– It is located on the Pacific coast of central Honshu. Nagoya continues to develop as a gateway open to Asia and the world, with a focus on international business with many visitors.
– It is best known perhaps for being the center of the automotive industry in Japan and you will find all the big-name factories here such as Toyota, Honda, and Mitsubishi.
OUR SALARY AND PACKAGE
– Base salary: 240000JPY – 290000JPY
– Assistance with housing
– Ending contract bonus
– Renew contract bonus
– National holiday paid
– Spring, Summer and Winter vacation paid : 3 weeks
– Monday – Saturday
– Student Age: Elementary students
– Curriculum: IB PYP
– English teachers coming from the US, the UK, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia, and South Africa
– Clear criminal background.
– From 20 to 55 years old.
– BA degree or above.
– TESOL/TEFL certificate
– 2 years of teaching experience is required.
HOW TO APPLY
– If you are interested in our school, send your CV, degree, teaching certificate and your profile picture to our HR department via this email: C.RACHEL.HR@gmail.com
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 24 hours after you send your application.
Looking forward to talking to you soon!