Instructors for 2 part time positions – Gangnam-gu Office
Gangnam International Education Center (GNIEC) is hiring instructors for 2 part time positions.
Gangnam International Education Center welcomes candidates for two part-time instructor positions to teach in GNIEC’s Summer Phonics and Reading Camp Program. GNIEC seeks instructors who have a background in the field of EFL/ESL and are passionate about teaching and helping ESL children reach their goals.
1) Native speakers of English with a Bachelor’s Degree
2) A minimum of 3 years adult teaching experience as a full-time instructor in an ESL/EFL program in Korea
3) Must be currently present in Korea for an interview and mock lesson. 4) Proficient in using Zoom program
1) Holds a degree in English, Education, Business or related field of study and and/or a relevant English Education certification (e.g. TESOL, CELTA, online TESOL, etc.).
2) Master’s Degree in related field given preference.
3) Priority given to candidate(s) who have knowledge of language acquisition principles, experience developing and using effective language teaching methods and materials, a keen understanding of Korean English language learners, ability to acclimate to new programs, and ability to collaborate well with fellow colleagues. 4) Previous experience teaching primary level ESL learners
Key Working Conditions:
Camp Duration: 2020. Aug.3- Aug.18
Class Hours: 10:00-12:00 and (or) 13:00-15:00
Hourly Rate: 40,000 won
*Send CV (with a recent photo included) to the Director, email@example.com