Come to discover the beauty and history of Sendai – Take home up to 400,000 yen monthly – Teaching in Kindergarten International school – Free flight ticket + Paid holidays
1. Our goal is to raise children as “Global Citizens”.To achieve this goal, we believe that our children should develop strong academic skills, language skills in both Japanese and English, information handling skills, and an appreciation of their own identity as well as understanding and respect for other cultures.
2. At our Primary School, we aim to develop thinking skills, creative skills and presentation skills which are essential for our children’s current and future success, through inquiry based learning by implementing the Primary Years Programme (PYP) of the International Baccalaureate (IB).
3. We strongly believe that our children will grow into the global leaders of tomorrow who will help make the world a better place, while each of them flourish as individuals.
What will you be offered?
1. Salary: From 300,000 JPY – 400,000 JPY per month
2. Housing allowance: 30,000 JPY per month
3. Assistance to find housing and provide free basic furniture
4. Bonuses available on top of the salary
5. Sponsor visa and work permit + Visa procedure assistance
6. Health insurance and Pension insurance: We will pay 50% and the teacher will pay 50%
7. Paid national holidays + Paid vacations + paid sick leave
8. Public transportation cover
9. Tuition-free for your children
10. PYP workshop available for teachers
Location: City of Trees – Sendai
1. Sendai has a population of one million, and is the political and economic center of Japan’s Tohoku (northeast) Region. Although Sendai is a large city, it is known throughout Japan as a modern city in harmony with nature. The city possesses beautiful scenery, such as the Hirose River that runs through central Sendai, and the lush zelkova trees that line its streets.
2. Greenery is especially abundant in the center of the city, which has tree-lined streets and parks. As a result, Sendai is called the “City of Trees.”
3. Sendai also values history and culture. Many traditional events continue to this day.
4. Sendai enjoys a very comfortable and temperate climate compared to other cities in Japan. Its average temperature is 12.1ºC and the splendor of each of the four seasons can be experienced and enjoyed in Sendai. The city’s autumn colors and snow-covered landscapes in the winter are especially beautiful, and people enjoy magnificent scenery in both downtown Sendai and the nearby mountains.
We invite you to discover Sendai, a modern city that retains its natural beauty and tradition.
More details about the position
1. Student age: Kindergarten and Early Learner.
2. Regular working schedule from Monday – Friday
3. Teaching assistant available
4. Start working on March 20th, 2020
Requirements for our teachers
1. Come from Native Speaking Countries (US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland)
2. Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education
3. Have experience teaching Kindergarten or Preschool before is preferred
4. Excellent communication skills
5. Grow mindset, open to feedback
If you are interested in our position, please send your application including:
3. TEFL certificate
4. Copy of passport
5. A headshot photo
to our email address: email@example.com