Website EF English First
Develop your teacher career at the frontier of the international ESL industry. Openings now available for English teaching positions with EF English First in Indonesia. Apply now for early consideration.
Start or continue your ESL teaching career in Indonesia with EF English First, the world’s leading privately-owned education company. EF has been in Indonesia for over 20 years and our experienced international team will take you through each step to make the move abroad a smooth and successful one. All that’s needed is enthusiasm for travel and a passion for education. This is a great opportunity to meet people from around the world and gain international teaching experience in one of the education industry’s most rapidly growing countries.
Teaching in Indonesia with EF English First
EF English First Indonesia delivers English language classes to over 20,000 students from diverse backgrounds and age groups year-round in over 70 schools across this vast and fascinating nation. As an EF teacher, you’ll be provided with the educational resources to become the best you can be. Our modern classrooms offer state-of-the-art technology including touch screen TVs, interactive whiteboards and iPads*, while our small class sizes allow you to really get to know your students. We also offer a world-class English as a Second language (ESL) teacher development program with certification courses exclusively for our teachers. Should you wish to advance your career with us, you will have the chance to move into teacher management within 2 years.
*Not all amenities are available at all schools, only upgraded schools have touch screen TV’s.
Comprehensive Teacher Package Including:
- Competitive local salary (exact salary is dependent on your qualifications and experience and will be discussed during interview)
- Full Flight reimbursement
- Sponsored legal work visa
- Full Health insurance
- 10 paid annual leave days plus 18 national holidays
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Housing provided in many locations
About EF English First
EF English First, a division of EF Education First, is the world’s leading privately owned education company. Founded in 1965, EF operates in over 50 countries around the world. We have vacancies for teaching positions right across Indonesia, so if you prefer the fast paced city life of cities like Jakarta, or want to be immersed in the more traditional culture of a smaller city, we have the position for you.
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- A TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship available)
- Passport holder from UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- The ability to obtain a clear background check
- Ability to live abroad for at least one year
- At least 1 year of working experience (teaching or non-teaching related)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.englishfirst.com/ESL-Jobs/apply-now/?utm_medium=listing&utm_term=indonesia&utm_content=button&utm_campaign=esl →