Full-time English Teacher currently living in Japan
Cloud 9 English is seeking an energetic, creative and reliable English teacher to join our team. Candidates must currently reside in Japan, have a university degree, love working with children, have good interpersonal skills and possess the ability to drive in Japan. Position starts July-August, 2020.
1. Must currently reside in Japan due to travel restrictions
2. Must love working with children
3. Native English speaker
4. Must have a university degree
5. Driver’s License essential
6. Energetic and enthusiastic
7. Commitment to the position for term of contract
– Start date: Depends on visa process
– Work Days and Times: Tuesday ~ Saturday. This is a full-time position (40 hour working week) with 25 to 30 teaching hours
– Salary range: ¥250,000 ~ /month, depending on qualifications and experience.
– Subsidised health insurance and pension.
– Visa sponsorship available
– About 6 weeks paid vacation / Golden Week, Summer, Obon, Christmas vacation
– Company car provided, as teaching is at two different locations
– Teaching English in the afterschool program – toddlers to adult classes.
– Lesson planning
– Creating teaching resources
– Communicating with parents
– Participating in school events such as summer school, Halloween party, Christmas party, etc
Thank you for your interest in joining the teaching team at Cloud 9 English.
Please email a cover letter, CV and recent photo to: email@example.com