Senior High School A level/AP Chemistry Teacher Needed in Suzhou. 23000 RMB monthly upward
Suzhou city of China
– Suzhou City located at the southeast of Jiangsu Province, and adjoins Shanghai on the east, Zhejiang Provice on the south, the Taihu Lake on the west, and the Yangtze River on the north.
– Suzhou City is a famous historical and cultural city, one of the tourist destinations in China, especially renowned for its private gardens. The art of Suzhou’s gardens originated from the Spring and Autumn Periods, formed in the Five Dynasties, matured in the Song Dynasty, and flourished in the Ming Dynasty. By the end of the Qing Dynasty, there are more than 170 different gardens, over 60 of which are remained today.
Suzhou Foreign Language School
– Established in 1994, Suzhou Foreign Language School (SFLS) is a highly competitive internationalized Chinese school aiming to cultivate students with international comprehension and communication ability.
– The school has academic curricula and programs for different age groups from pre kindergarten to senior high school, appropriately from 6 months to 18 years old. SFLS is an education group of 7 branches in Jiangsu Province.
Your high salary and bonuses package
– Salary: 23,000 RMB upward based on qualification and experience
– Housing allowance: 3,000 RMB
– Medical Insurance provided
– Daily meals provided
– Holidays, sick leave and personal leave paid
– Paid winter holiday (1 year contract) or both summer and winter holiday paid (for 1,5 year or two year contract)
– Legal working visa provided
– Flight reimbursement: 10,000 RMB
– Student age: 13 – 18 years old
– Class size: 20 – 25 students/ class
– Working hours: Mon – Fri, 7:30 am – 3:30 pm, 20 – 22 teaching hours/week
– Full IGCSE curriculum provided
– Working location: Suzhou city
– Have at least a BA degree, majoring in Chemistry or related majors
– Have at least 2 year experience teaching Chemistry
– Be able to start working in September 2020
– Be able to provide school with all visa documents
How to apply:
If you are the one we are looking for, come and be a part of us by sending us your documents:
– Your CV (latest updated)
– Copy of your BA Degree
– Reference letter
To our HR person: firstname.lastname@example.org