Primary teacher needed in Nagoya, Japan. $2650 take home with great bonuses package!
– Nagoya City, with a population over 2.2 million, is located almost at the center of Japan. It has grown into one of three major metropolitan regions (Tokyo, Osaka, and Nagoya) as a base for business and commerce.
– Greater Nagoya, centralized in Nagoya City, is the hub of Japanese manufacturing industries, producing over 40% of major manufacturing categories such as automobiles, automobile parts, machine tools and aircraft parts, and exerts its role as a strong leader in the Japanese economy.
ABOUT OUR PRIMARY SCHOOL
– We want our students to be responsible for their own learning and how to be lifelong learners. Students will learn how to set goals and make a plan to meet them successfully. We believe every student has different strengths, needs, gifts and dreams which make them unique. We foster our students a global awareness and understanding of cultural diversity to contribute to creating a better and more peaceful world.
WHAT WILL WE OFFER?
– Monthly salary: 240,000 JPY – 290.000 JPY per month.
– Assist to find accommodation
– Health insurance provided
– National holidays paid
– 3 weeks vacation per year
– Ending contract bonus
– Renewal bonus
– Visa sponsored
WHAT ARE THE TEACHING CONDITIONS?
– 40 working hours/ week (20 teaching hours and 10 office hours)
– 2 days off per week, on weekend
– Student age: 6 – 10 years old
– IB/ PYP curriculum
– Start date: March 2020
– Candidates who are holding a passport from Native English Speaking countries.
– Candidates must have a Bachelor degree at least.
– Candidates must have a TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA 120 hours at least or 2 years teaching experience.
If you are interested in this vacancy, send your application to us now.
– Your CV
– Copy of your degree, certificate and reference letter
To our HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also provide us your phone number, country code & Skype ID so we can reach you and set up Skype Interview as soon as we receive your application.