English teacher in Fukuoka, Japan
Full-time English instructor in Japan, to work in kindergartens, teaching English conversation. We are currently recruiting for September-October, 2020.
We are looking only for candidates already in Japan.
We are hiring for positions Fukuoka prefecture.
If you’re enthusiastic and up for a challenge, apply today!!
• 32.5 hour, 5-day working week (27 hours teaching).
• Teaching children, mostly 3-10 years old.
• Initial one-year contract.
• Entry-level position, although we are always interested in what more experienced teachers have to offer, as well.
Salary / Benefits:
• Competitive salary.
• Rent-free, fully-furnished apartment provided OR live outside & receive a rent allowance.
• Full, ongoing, hands-on training.
• Native English speaker.
• Energy and enthusiasm for teaching.
Contact us, with full CV/resume, current visa status and current location.