ENGLISH TEACHING JOBS IN ZHENGZHOU CHINA – FREE FLIGHT TICKET -UPTO 18000 RMB + HOUSING
What do you know about us?
– First Leap – business unit of TAL Education Group (NYSE, TAL ), established in Beijing in 2009 – one of the biggest education group in China
– First Leap – Flourishing and expanding across China, with over 30, 000 students, 300+ centers, 200+ native English teachers and top 3 brand recognition in the Chinese education industry.
What do you know about Zhengzhou?
– Zhengzhou, a metropolis on the Yellow River, is the capital of east-central China’s Henan province.
– Today cultural relics and historical sites abound in and around the city, attracting more and more tourists and archaeologists both from home and abroad
– The city now covers an area of 7.4 thousand square kilometers with a population of 5.6 million.
Take a look at our package!
+ Basic salary: 16000 RMB -18000 RMB
+ Housing allowance: 2000 RMB
+ 2-week paid training in Beijing with free meals and hotel accommodation
+ DEMO LESSON BONUS on top- 60 RMB for one student signing up
+ FREE FLIGHT TICKET to China
+ Completion contract bonus of 8,000 RMB
+ Health insurance (package for International teacher) provided
+ All the national and public holiday paid
+ 100% support with Z visa work permit to China
– Student age: 3 – 10 years old
– Ideal class size: 6-10 students/class
– 5 working day with only 16 teaching hours/week and 16 office hours.
– Local Teaching assistant in each class.
If you are a native English speaker, hold a Bachelor degree, TEFL cert and have at least 2 years of experience, please don’t hesitate to send your CV and qualification to our HR team via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org