An outstanding Kindergarten academy school in Masan seeks a native English speaking person to deliver English lessons. The contract is typically for 12 months, with the possible option to extend upon completion.
Altiora Masan is a highly regarded and close-knit school with an excellent local reputation. Since 1997 more than 80 foreign teachers have successfully completed rewarding contracts, with a significant number returning to the school to undertake renewed contracts.
The school is situated over four floors with welcoming and friendly home room teachers, and small class sizes compared to typical western schools. The school follows an established curriculum for each year group, with substantial teaching resources and materials already available.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with excellent communication skills to teach English to young learners from 5-9 years old. Due to the age of the children lessons are frequently dynamic and energetic, and will require you to be patient and engaging with the children while fostering a caring and friendly environment.
Understanding that choosing to relocate to a foreign country is a significant undertaking, the school strive to provide help and support during and after the transition in order to make the process as smooth as possible, including help with applications for bank accounts and meeting immigration requirements. The owner has a fluent understanding of English and is able to provide ongoing support during your time in Korea and is available to provide help should the need arise.
We have maintained excellent relationships with numerous previous teachers and are happy to provide contact information if you would like to ask them questions about their experiences.
The Basics of the ECC Contract are:
- 6 - 12 months contract. (Flexible even shorter-term contract available)
- 2.3 million won per month salary per person for 100 hours teaching - No split shifts.
- Medical and Dental Insurance supplied
- Approx. 10 (or longer) vacation days in addition to Korean national public holidays
- A spacious two bed apartment with a balcony and beautiful views over the mountains, located close to the school (Air- conditioner, refrigerator, the fastest internet, Laundry machine…etc.)
- One way airfare supplied(just for over 6 months contract)
- Severance (1 month salary) pay (just for 12months contract)
Masan is a midsized city on the southern coast of Korea with excellent transport links to Changwon, Busan, and a KTX station for Seoul. It has a small but active expat community and friendly locals. The apartment is within walking distance of several restaurants, bars, convenience stores, and a large supermarket.
If you would like to express an interest in this position, please send your resume and a cover letter to;
Mr. Jack Lee - Foreign Teacher Director
Phone) 82 55 244 0505
Mobile) 82 10 3836 8782
To apply, email email@example.com