$22~26/hr Teaching Online with MagicEars – teach from Home!
Are you looking for an opportunity with great support and a flexible schedule? Would you like to be a part of the global education platform that positively impacts cross-cultural communication?
As an Online English Teacher and Independent Contractor with MagicEars, you will be fully immersed in the virtual teaching experience with Chinese students on our live platform. Your teaching schedule is based on your weekly availability and we provide positive assistance, preset curricula, and a personal training team – no lesson planning necessary!
This opportunity is for the educators, the time managers, and the entrepreneurial cake makers. If you are self-motivated and passionate about helping young learners master English, then this job is right for you! Apply today and let’s shape the future of e-learning together!
What we offer:
– $22~26/hr, 30% HIGHER than average (Pay monthly by PayPal/bank)
– The comfort of working from home
– Flexible working hours
– The curriculum provided by Magic Ears
– Paid training and great personal growth. (Senior teachers could work full time in office/home, to be an interviewer, trainer, curriculum designer, media administrator and etc.)
1. USA/Canada passport holder
2. Bachelor’s degree
3. Must be funny & energetic in class
4. Proper teaching qualification/experience
Apply online –> Interview + demo class –> 1v4 workshop –> 1v1 go through–>Trial Class –> Background check & Sign contract –> Onboard
MagicEars was founded in 2016, with innovative technology and qualified native English speaking teachers from North America, Magic Ears provides 5-12-year-old children in China a natural and efficient online English learning experience, which allows teachers to focus on teaching English in a pleasant environment. Magic Ears offers an alternative to the faculty, learning style, online materials and teaching services of typical Chinese children’s English learning, and its online live lessons surpass the teaching efficiency and service experience of traditional classes for the first time.