i to i
170 Hour Online TEFL Class
About 170 Hour Online TEFL Class
More than 5,000 students take this 170-hour Online TEFL Course each year, making it the most popular course offering for International TEFL Academy. Graduates of this course are teaching English abroad in up to 80 countries worldwide and it is accredited & recognized as a professional “Level 5” TEFL course by accrediting bodies in the UK, which is the same level of accreditation enjoyed by top level 4-week classes, including CELTA. This online TEFL class also provides a recognized qualification for teaching English online.
The ability to earn a TEFL/TESOL certification on a part-time schedule appeals to those students who wish to continue working or going to school while completing their training. Aside from being able to continue with work, the Online TEFL Course enables students to afford the highest quality of TEFL/TESOL training at the professional certification level at a cost that is considerably lower than a comparable 4-week in-person class.
- State-of-the-art curriculum incorporating the latest in teaching methodologies and practices including classroom management & lesson planning;
- Comprehensive Pre-Enrollment Guidance & Advice: Work with a personal advisor to answer all of your questions about TEFL certification & teaching English abroad;
- University-level professors possessing advanced degrees & experience;
- Live, interactive features, including webinars, videos, lectures and peer-to-peer interaction;
- 20-hour practicum to gain hands-on teaching experience;
- Lifetime job placement assistance, including personal assistance from expert advisors and referrals to top schools and recruiters. Note: Students do begin receiving job search guidance during the class you can begin interviewing and applying for positions while you are earning your certification.
- Alumni Network: Exclusive opportunities to network & correspond with thousands of ITA alumni teaching in 80 countries worldwide;
- Internationally Accredited: This 170-hour course is officially accredited by TQUK, which is recognized as an official awarding body for TEFL certification by the British Government (Ofqual). This course is officially recognized as a Level 5 course (equivalent to a 4-week intensive in-person TEFL or CELTA class), which is recognized worldwide as a professional teaching credential.
- Course Duration & Structure: This is a part-time 11-week course that is specifically designed to accommodate those who are working or going to school full time. Read more about Course Content.
- High-Quality & Affordable TEFL/TESOL training option at a considerably lower cost than the 4-week in-person courses.