International Open Academy
Online Accredited 120-Hour TESOL Certificate with Lesson Plans & Job-Seeking Tools
About Online Accredited 120-Hour TESOL Certificate with Lesson Plans & Job-Seeking Tools
The self-paced International Open Academy 120-Hour online certificate course is a quick, budget-friendly way to be qualified to teach English abroad. You can start learning as soon as you sign up.
In this internationally-recognized course, you’ll learn how to teach people of all ages; how to keep your class motivated; how to draw up entertaining lesson plans; where to look for your first job; and all the tools you need to be a highly sought-after English teacher.
English is the universal business language, so your language teaching skills will always be in hot demand. Our course is your ticket to finding a top English teaching job abroad.
- Accredited course plus lesson plans, job-seeking tools and a downloadable certificate
- Gain an accredited TESOL/TEFL qualification to apply for professional English teaching jobs worldwide
- Course devised by a highly-professional English teacher to give you the knowledge and resources to teach children and adults
- Online course that you can start anytime from any device and from anywhere in the world
- Get feedback about your lesson plans from our team of experienced TESOL teachers